A makeup primer that instantly smooths pores and fills unevenness. Creates a flat surface with transparency and a feeling of bare skin, so foundation applies flawlessly and easily for a smooth and refined complexion that lasts.
DECORTÉ Complete Flat Primer
• It contains Skin Fusion Powder that passes through only pure light to make the skin appear beautiful and realizes both covering power and a feeling of bare skin. A primer that while concealing skin concerns such as pores, dullness and uneven color, holds moisture to build a foundation of a skin emitting soft light, like pure skin.
• It spreads refreshingly, like skincare products. After you spread it, it becomes fluffy and smooth touch.
Use this primer after conditioning your skin with lotion.
• It contains Air-In Powder, which carries air inside the powder. Although concealing annoying pores and flattening out uneven skin, it is fluffy and light touch, without burden the skin or feeling of dryness during use. Even if it becomes damp with sebum, it does not make the skin appear dull. The beautiful finish will last a long time.
• It conditions the skin tone naturally, and creates a finish having a feeling of clarity as if the bare skin itself glows.
• A fragrance of fresh green floral that gives a feeling of relaxation and glamour.
• Allergy tested.
• Paraben free
<Contains beauty Ingredients (moisturizer)>
Jasmine Flower Extract [Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) flower extract]
Damask Rose Extract [Rosa Damascena Flower Extract]
Lemon Extract [Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract]
Phospholipid [Hydrogenated Lecithin]
Olive Squalane [Squalane]
*Contains virturious oil (diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone) that controls the shine.
*Contains Skin Fusion Powder that brings out beauty while melting into the skin [titanium oxide, iron oxides]
• Use after conditioning the skin with skincare products.
• Take a pearl-sized amount onto the fingertips and place on five areas, the chin, cheeks, nose, and forehead, spreading over the entire face and blending well before applying foundation.