Why can’t I keep my beauty products near heating appliances such as a space heater?
Your beauty products will expand inside the container in hot temperatures, which can cause the container to distort or rupture.
If your beauty product has been kept at an extremely high temperature at length, the product may separate, and the fragrance or colour may change.
Some aerosol products contain flammable gas at high pressures, and require particular caution. Exercise caution with beauty products containing a high concentration of alcohol such as hair tonic, nail polish, perfume and toner, as these will expand easily.
Frequently asked questions related to your question
Search by Product Category
Search by Question
- Questions about problems.
- Questions about safety.
- Questions about product usage directions.
- Questions about quality and storage.
- Questions about ingredients.
- Questions about labelling.
- Questions about containers and packaging.
- Questions about environment factors.
- Questions about product function.
- Other questions.
If you cannot find an answer here, you can make an enquiry by clicking the link below.