Frequently asked questions about containers and packaging.
- What is COSME DECORTÉ AQMW Bright Eye Serum massager made out of?
- Can I use the COSME DECORTÉ AQMW Bright Eye Serum massager if I have a metal allergy?
- Why can’t I keep my beauty products near heating appliances such as a space heater?
- There is a gap in the bottom of my product tube. Has it been underfilled?
- When I took the pump out, there was no tube attached.
- I left my beauty product in the car and the container has broken.
- Is there anything I should know when taking any beauty products with me on holiday or similar.
- How should I dispose of empty containers?
- I can see “plastic” and “paper” displayed on the container of my beauty product. Why is this?
- I cannot see inside of my beauty product, and it’s difficult to tell how much is left. Why is it designed so I cannot see inside?
- When I use a refill for shampoo or similar, should I wash out the original container?
- Can I continue using the same refillable containers or replaceable pumps indefinitely?
Search by Question
Search by Product Category
If you cannot find an answer here, you can make an enquiry by clicking the link below.