Frequently asked questions about labelling.
- I replaced my foundation, but the colour is different even though it’s the same colour number.
- Is using SPF 20 day cream and SPF 20 foundation equivalent to SPF 40?
- What is SPF?
- What is PA?
- What specifically does “discontinue use if product is not compatible with your skin” mean?
- Do I have to display the alcohol concentration of a product if transporting it by air.
- Do your products contain alcohol?
- I can see “plastic” and “paper” displayed on the container of my beauty product. Why is this?
- What is the difference between quasi-drug products and medicated products, and regular beauty products? Is it OK if I use them continuously for long periods of time?
Search by Question
Search by Product Category
If you cannot find an answer here, you can make an enquiry by clicking the link below.