Frequently asked questions about quality and storage.
- My cosmetic oils turn white and cloudy in winter. Why is this?
- Why can’t I keep my beauty products near heating appliances such as a space heater?
- My products is no added fragrance, but it has a scent. Why is this?
- I opened a new moisturising cream, and the surface was sunken. Has it been underfilled.
- My lipstick looks like it is sweating when it is hot. Why is this?
- The tip of my lip liner (or other pencil-type product) has turned white. Why is this?
- There is a gap in the bottom of my product tube. Has it been underfilled?
- Why are there are fine lumps on the surface of my powder foundation?
- My mascara has hardened and doesn’t stick to my lashes very well. Why is this?
- Is it OK to leave my shampoo and other products in wet areas in my bathroom when I use my extractor fan?
- The surface of my pressed powder has hardened and darkened, and looks shiny. Why is this?
- Can I use my sun protection products from last year, this year? Will they be less effective?
- During summer, should I store my beauty products in the fridge?
- I left my beauty product in the car and the container has broken.
- My make-up brush smells. Why is this?
- When should I replace my foundation sponge? Please give me a rough idea.
- I used a pump-type dispenser for the first time in a while, and the product came out thick and dark.
- A product I bought overseas seems slightly different from the one I bought in Japan. Why is this?
- I cannot see inside of my beauty product, and it’s difficult to tell how much is left. Why is it designed so I cannot see inside?
- When I use a refill for shampoo or similar, should I wash out the original container?
- Can I continue using the same refillable containers or replaceable pumps indefinitely?
Search by Question
Search by Product Category
If you cannot find an answer here, you can make an enquiry by clicking the link below.