When I use a refill for shampoo or similar, should I wash out the original container?
Before refilling, first rinse the pump and the container interior well with tap water, and then dry thoroughly.
Mixing with other products or water may compromise quality or cause hygiene issues, so make sure you use the container for the same product, after it’s rinsed and dried.
Some dry hair treatments are designed to be refilled without cleaning the container. In this case, please follow product instructions.
Frequently asked questions related to your question
Search by Product Category
Search by Question
- Questions about problems.
- Questions about safety.
- Questions about product usage directions.
- Questions about quality and storage.
- Questions about ingredients.
- Questions about labelling.
- Questions about containers and packaging.
- Questions about environment factors.
- Questions about product function.
- Other questions.
If you cannot find an answer here, you can make an enquiry by clicking the link below.