Frequently asked questions about ingredients.
- I would like to send some of your beauty products overseas. How much alcohol do they contain?
- Can you tell me more about the mineral oils used in beauty products?
- Why does my product contain surfactant?
- My cosmetic oils turn white and cloudy in winter. Why is this?
- Are natural products safe for my skin?
- Do any of your products contain hydrolysed wheat protein?
- Are ultraviolet absorbers bad for my skin?
- What does “non-chemical” mean?
- Are synthetic fragrances bad for your skin?
- I have a metal allergy, can I still use beauty products?
- Do I have to display the alcohol concentration of a product if transporting it by air.
- Do your products contain alcohol?
- Why does this product contain coal tar dye. Isn’t it bad for my body?
- I would like to know the volume contained of each ingredient.
Search by Question
Search by Product Category
If you cannot find an answer here, you can make an enquiry by clicking the link below.