Frequently asked questions about product usage directions.
- In the MOISTURE LIPOSOME instruction booklet, it says to apply “after cleansing your face or after toner” at night, and “after cleansing your face” in the morning, but in-store I was told to apply after cleansing for both morning and night use.
- My waterproof eyeliner smudges... What should I do?
- Why are there are fine lumps on the surface of my powder foundation?
- Should I avoid massaging in regular moisturising cream?
- Why can’t I use peel-off face mask around my eyes?
- My mascara has hardened and doesn’t stick to my lashes very well. Why is this?
- Can I go out during the day with night cream on?
- Is it OK for adults and young children to use the same sun protection?
- During summer, should I store my beauty products in the fridge?
- There are lots of different types of make-up removers and facial cleansers, what’s the difference?
- Why do I have to remove make-up with a make-up remover?
- I can’t remove my eye make-up (or other coloured make-up) properly with my regular make-up remover.
- Can young children use your products?
- Is there anything I should know when taking any beauty products with me on holiday or similar.
- I used a pump-type dispenser for the first time in a while, and the product came out thick and dark.
- Should I use a cotton pad rather than my fingers to apply toner?
- I am using eyelash extensions. Is it OK if I use COSME DECORTÉ make-up remover?
Search by Question
Search by Product Category
If you cannot find an answer here, you can make an enquiry by clicking the link below.