Is there anything I should know when taking any beauty products with me on holiday or similar.
Shaking, friction or impact during transit may loosen caps even if properly fastened, or damage containers. When travelling with your beauty products, be sure not to casually throw them straight into your bag.
In particular, products like toner or moisturising cream designed to be used from a single location will spill easily, so tighten the cap firmly, fasten with tape so it doesn’t come loose, then put in a plastic bag so that even if it does break, you won’t get it on your clothes.
Search by Product Category
Search by Question
- Questions about problems.
- Questions about safety.
- Questions about product usage directions.
- Questions about quality and storage.
- Questions about ingredients.
- Questions about labelling.
- Questions about containers and packaging.
- Questions about environment factors.
- Questions about product function.
- Other questions.
If you cannot find an answer here, you can make an enquiry by clicking the link below.