I left my beauty product in the car and the container has broken.
A car parked outside can become incredibly hot inside. For example, if the outside temperature is 32℃, the interior of your car could reach up to 58℃ if parked in direct sunlight, and the dash could get as hot as 80℃. (Research from the Japan Automobile Federation.)
This means that if you leave your beauty products in the car, high temperatures could cause all sorts of problems- melted lipsticks, warped plastic containers where the product inside has expanded, and broken aerosols or nail polish containers. Make sure you take your beauty products with you when you get out of the car.
Best practice is to store your beauty products at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Be particularly careful in summer, when outdoor temperatures are higher.
Frequently asked questions related to your question
Search by Product Category
Search by Question
- Questions about problems.
- Questions about safety.
- Questions about product usage directions.
- Questions about quality and storage.
- Questions about ingredients.
- Questions about labelling.
- Questions about containers and packaging.
- Questions about environment factors.
- Questions about product function.
- Other questions.
If you cannot find an answer here, you can make an enquiry by clicking the link below.