I cannot see inside of my beauty product, and it’s difficult to tell how much is left. Why is it designed so I cannot see inside?
The quality of some beauty products will be compromised by light or other environmental factors.
The containers of these products are designed to block out light to maintain product stability and quality, and are covered with a colour or coating.
It is difficult or impossible to see the product from the outside, and you might feel inconvenienced, but this is necessary to ensure ingredients are protected, and delivered properly to your skin.
Search by Product Category
Search by Question
- Questions about problems.
- Questions about safety.
- Questions about product usage directions.
- Questions about quality and storage.
- Questions about ingredients.
- Questions about labelling.
- Questions about containers and packaging.
- Questions about environment factors.
- Questions about product function.
- Other questions.
If you cannot find an answer here, you can make an enquiry by clicking the link below.